The X1 Lightweight Transit Wheelchair has an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available. Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish.
The entry level lightweight aluminium X1 Lightweight Transit Wheelchair is both light in weight and on your pocket. At just over 8kg with wheels removed.
Optional Wheelchair Cushion Available for extra comfort!
X1 Lightweight Transit Wheelchair Features
- Weighs just 8.3kg (18.7lb) with rear wheels removed. Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
- Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
- 12 1/4″ Transit grey solid tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
- Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
- 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
Excel Globetraveller Lightweight Wheelchair
The Excel Globetraveller Lightweight Wheelchair has been designed with ease of use and functionality in mind. The lightweight frame and range of compact features such as half folding backrest, and swing away removable footrest, mean its easy to take with you wherever you go. Then once unfolded, and in use the great features for a lightweight chair start to show, the attendant brakes fitted as standard means no more leaning down to the brakes every time you need to stop, they are easily locked into place and even easier to release This Wheelchair is Available in 8 inch rear wheels or 12 inch rear wheels.
The Excel Globetraveller lightweight Wheelchair features:
- An ultra compact frame which can be easily folded and ready for storage in a matter of seconds.
- Simple and easy to use attendant brake system.
- Swing away and detachable footrest, with an adjustable height setting.
- Half folding backrest fitted as standard.
- Easy to maintain back and seat upholstery
|Seat width:||45 cm|
|Seat depth:||41 cm|
|Seat height:||50 cm|
|Backrest height:||43 cm|
|Overall width:||Seat width + 13 cm|
|Overall length:||> 95 cm|
|Total height:||> 93 cm|
|Total weight:||8.9 kg (Depending on model)|
|Max. user weight:||100 kg|
Excel G-lite Pro Lightweight Transit Wheelchair
Excel Glite Wheelchair. The G-Lite Pro (plus) Transit Wheelchair is based on the very successful Excel G-Lite transit chair. It shares many of the same great features, such as a ultra lightweight frame. However the Plus/Pro version has introduced an attendant braking system, to help make the job of the attendant even easier. The chair still has the standard parking brakes on the wheels, but the addition of easing brakes for the attendant makes temporary stops much easier, than having go down to the parking brake every time.
The chair is simple and easy to set up, and just as quick to fold down to a compact size, making it easy to transport.
The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair comes with the following features :
- Easy to use and effective attendant braking system .
- Half folding backrest and easily foldable frame.
- Easily removable padded seat and back upholstery
- Swing away and fully detachable, height adjustable footrests
- Handy velcro pocket on back of back upholstery
|Seat width:||40, 45 and 50 cm|
|Seat depth:||43 cm|
|Seat height:||54 cm|
|Backrest height:||42 cm|
|Overall width:||Seat width + 15 cm|
|Overall length:||108 cm inc footrests|
|Total height:||95 cm|
|Total weight:||12 kg|
|Max. user weight:||113 kg, 135kg for 50 cm seat Width|
*** 10 Year Warranty on the Frame and 12 months on all other parts
When you want the best of quality at the lowest of prices the Transit Wheelchairs of Excel Wheelchairs will provide your answer