X4 Lightweight Bariatric Transit Wheelchair
The X4 is a deluxe heavy duty wheelchair for occasional to full-time use for heavier users.
The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
This chair seat height can be adjusted. The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion.
The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
This chair comes with a slide on one piece footboard which fits easily over the standard footplates to give a strong full width platform for heavy users to place their feet comfortably.
• Folding aluminium frame
• Fold down backrest
• Multiple axles to allow various seat heights / interchange from transit to self propel
• Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
• Plastic side panel clothes guard
• Swing away leg rest with black plastic foot plate (angle adjustable) & one piece footplate cover
• Black nylon seat upholstery
• Black nylon tension back with nylon cover (8 adjustable Velcro straps)
• 200 x 38mm grey PU front castors
• Press button release safety belt
• Available in Transit (12″ rear wheels)
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
|• Seat Width: 56cm (22″), 61cm (24″) |
• Seat Depth: 43cm (17″)
• Seat Height: Adjustable 47.5cm (19″) to 51cm (20″) set to 51cm as standard.
• Backrest Height: 43cm (17″)
|Weight Info |
• Total Weight: 17.7kg
• Transport Weight: 12.4kg
• Max Weight: 160kg / 25st