The all new Excel G-Explorer Wheelchair is an all terrain wheelchair that combines MTB wheels with a proven lightweight durable frame to give you the control that you need. The G-Explorer is suitable for all surfaces, with a 24″ rear wheel its perfect for rough terrain, with the ability to remove the rear wheels it will fit easily into most boots just simply press the button in on the rear wheel and it will come off in your hand no tools required!
With height adjustable armrests it allow for a variety of positions to offer the maximum amount of comfort.
- Total height: 95 cm
- Total width: Seat width + 22 cm
- Total length: 108 cm
- Total Weight: 12,5 kg
- User Weight: Max. 113 kg
- Available colours: Frame colours: black and grey
- Seat width: 40, 45 and 50 cm
- Seat depth: 42 cm
- Seat height: 52 cm
- Back height: 43 cm
The X1 Lightweight Transit Wheelchair has an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available. Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish.
The entry level lightweight aluminium X1 Lightweight Transit Wheelchair is both light in weight and on your pocket. At just over 8kg with wheels removed.
Optional Wheelchair Cushion Available for extra comfort!
X1 Lightweight Transit Wheelchair Features
- Weighs just 8.3kg (18.7lb) with rear wheels removed. Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
- Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
- 12 1/4″ Transit grey solid tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
- Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
- 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
The Excel range of wheelchairs is a bout to get some exciting changed and as soon as we can confirm then we will post them here,
Excel GLITE Wheelchair
The Excel G-Lite Lightweight Folding Transit Wheelchair is a lightweight aluminium frame wheelchair and compact in size making it ideal to transport with ease.
The Excel Glite comes supplied with comfortable, padded back and seat upholstery making it comfortable for the user, which are easily removed for cleaning.
One of the lightest wheelchairs in the Excel range, with a total weight of only 9kg.
It is the perfect wheelchair to take with you wherever you go due to its light weight and compact size when folded.
Unlike some other ultra lightweight wheelchairs the Glite has swing away detachable footrests fitted as standard, again making it even easier to store and transport the wheelchair when not in use.
As with all Van Os Medical Wheelchairs the Glite comes with a standard 10 year frame warranty, so you can be sure you chair is built to last.
The Excel Globetraveller Lightweight Wheelchair is a lightweight wheelchair that it available in 2 sized rear wheels, complete with a half folding back, this wheelchair has a lightweight frame for ease of lifting. Complete with full arm rest which offers a greater deal of comfort.
Also with a larger front castor than most this wheelchair can go better over rough terrain, this wheelchair is also perfect for short trips or hospital visits with its sleek look and design it doesnt look like a bog standard wheelchair.
Excel G3 Eco Wheelchair
The Excel G3 Eco Wheelchair is a steel wheelchair with many possibilities. This wheelchair is easy to use due to the simple foldable frame. This transport wheelchair is complete in its basic form. The G3 Eco Wheelchair is standard equipped with; height adjustable push handles, tipper left and right, footrests with lower leg adjustment, angle adjustment of the footplates, swing away and detachable armrests and 24”PU rear wheels provided with quick release axles.
The Excel G3 Eco Wheelchair is standard equipped with a half foldable backrest in the UK.
The Excel G3 Eco Wheelchair is available in multiple seat widths.
The user weight of the G3 Eco wheelchair has two variations:
– Seat width 40 – 45 cm > 130kg
– Seat width 50 cm > 150kg
Your reason to choose the Excel G3 Eco Wheelchair:
- Easy foldable frame, whereby easy to carry along
- Handy in use
- Very complete in its basic form
- High maximum user weight (with seat width 50 cm)
|Seat width:||40, 45 and 50 cm|
|Seat depth:||43 cm|
|Seat height:||47½ and 50 cm|
|Backrest height:||37½ cm|
|Overall width:||Seat width + 20 cm|
|Overall length:||< 107 cm incl foot rests (81 cm excl. foot rests)|
|Total height:||90 cm|
|Width folded:||29 cm (with a 45 cm seat width)|
|Armrest height:||23½ cm|
|Front castor size:|| |
|Rear wheel:|| |
|Total weight:||19.9 kg|
|Weight (transport):||11.9 kg|
|Max. user weight:||130 kg|
G-Lite Pro Lightweight Self Propelled Wheelchair
Glite Wheelchair. The G-Lite Pro Lightweight Self Propelled Wheelchair is based on the very successful G Lite series. The G-lite Self Propelled Wheelchair still has the lightweight frame but is now available with 24″ self propel rear wheels.
The G-Lite Pro wheelchairs Rear wheels are fitted with Quick release pins, which means they can be removed in second making the Chair extremely easy to transport. It still has the half folding backrest and swing away removable footrests which all contribute to is very small transport size and weight.
Another addition to the G-Lite Pro lightweight Self Propelled Wheelchair is the introduction of height adjustable armrests, which are not only great in helping to make the user as comfortable as possible, but due to the way they fold, it makes the chair perfect for whilst at a desk or table. Glite Wheelchair
The G-Lite Pro Self Propelled Wheelchair comes with the following features :
- Quick release 24″ rear wheels
- Front Wheels 180mm x 32mm Solid.
- G-Lite Pro Wheelchairs have a Lightweight aluminium frame with a ten year frame warranty.
- Solid Puncture Proof Tyres
- Half folding backrest with handy pocket on back of backrest padding. Height Of Wheelchair when folded is 74cm
- Swing away, removable footrests.
- Easy to fold away and transport
|Seat width:||40, 45 and 50 cm|
|Seat depth:||43 cm|
|Seat height:||54 cm|
|Backrest height:||42 cm|
|Overall width:||Seat width + 15 cm|
|Overall length:||108 cm inc footrests|
|Total height:||95 cm|
|Max. user weight:||113 kg, 135 kg for 50 cm width|
Why you should choose the G-Lite Pro with 24” Rear wheels:
- Aluminium lightweight transport wheelchair that actually is lightweight.
- Easy to use and made with an eye for detail, detachable rear wheels and height adjustable armrests.
- Very compact to take with you, equipped with half folding backrest with fit into almost every car.
- More seating comfort because of the 4 degree seating angle.
- Comfortable detachable upholstery, which is machine washable.
When you want the best of quality at the lowest of prices the Transit Wheelchairs of Excel Wheelchairs will provide your answer